P159TDA : Digital Mini Controller and Programmer
Product code: GHT3043
Product Description: P159TDA : Digital Mini Controller and Programmer
The P159TDA is a single channel, panel mounted, temperature controller and programmer which is used in Globe’s range of heat treatment units .
For programming and controlling the post weld heat treatment and preheating of pipe welds and welded fabrications up to 1200°C
- The program contains a start temperature, ramp up rate, hold temperature , hold time, ramp down rate and end temperature.
- Twin digital displays indicating the process value (PV) i.e. actual workpiece temperature and the setpoint value (SV) i.e. the target temperature of each point in the process
- Deviation alarm output, user selectable ( e.g. can be used as an overtemperature alarm output, or welding interpass temperature reached warning etc)
- Each unit includes two mounting clips and two ferrite sleeves
- Four Operating Modes :-
- OFF -Temperature indication only
- Auto – Ramps and hold program (for post weld heat treatment)
- T.Con – Manual setpoint (for preheat)
- E.rEG – Energy Regulator (proportional relay output only which does not use thermocouple input)