Our GHT2001 Twelve point Chino EH3127 temperature recorder is our first Product of the Month!
Housed in a robust, powder coated, mild steel casing, this recorder is fast becoming one of the heat treatment world’s most popular temperature recorders.
With the key features detailed below, we want you to be able to take advantage of these features by upgrading your recorder stock with this versatile recorder. Therefore we are offering this recorder to both new and existing customers at a special promotional price,( until the end of May 2018). To receive details of our promotional price just email your quote request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Featured Product Reference Code number FPR235W :-
Key Recorder Features:-
• High accuracy (±0.25%)
• Universal input power range of 100 to 24V a.c. (50/60Hz)
• Linearized temperature scale
• Six chart speeds (12.5, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150 mm/h)
• High and low limit alarms
• Simple to operate
• Robust steel casing and die cast door
• Chart paper illumination with adjustable brightness
• Light weight
• CE marked and European EMC and LVD directives compliant
Full details of this recorder can be viewed on the page GHT2001 Twelve point Chino EH3127 temperature recorder