Telebrineller Hardness Testing Kit : GHT 9310
Product code: GHT9310
- The Telebrineller system is a low cost and simple to use tool based on proven metallurgical knowledge supported by more than fifty years of field experience.
- Simple Operation: One hammer blow, measurement of the resulting impressions, and the manipulation of a basic equation on the computer provided. No special training is required. In a few minutes, anyone can learn to determine BHN accurately.
- Certified Accuracy: The test bars which are the core of this system are calibrated to a uniform hardness of ±3% of the labeled BHN. Hardness of the bars is measured by equipment whose accuracy is certified traceable to the National Standards Institute. The Telebrineller microscope is by Leica. Readings may be made within 0.05 millimetres.
- Weatherproof: Designed for field use; there are no delicate adjustments or fragile components to be concerned with. All parts are rugged, solid, and able to deliver accurate measurements in all weather, under the roughest field conditions.
- Consists of: scope, anvil, calculator, 5 assorted test bars and carry case.