Automatic Thermocouple Attachment Unit, Variable Voltage GTW-V50
Product code: GHT4100
The GTW-V50 is a portable, rechargeable battery operated, automatic, thermocouple attachment unit which uses the capacitance-discharge method for the attachment of thermocouple wire to a work piece, which is to be heat treated, in order to read the temperature of the workpiece.
The GTW-V50 has a variable, operator selectable, 22 to 50 Joules energy output suitable for attaching various sizes of thermocouple wire 0.5mm to 1.7mm solid TC wire. With its optional Manual or Automatic operating mode, for operators working alone, it is ideal for attaching thermocouples in in difficult to reach points on the workpiece and where, for safety, the operator requires a hand to be free.
• Automatic and Manual Operation
• Automatic operation – Stripped back, bare TC wire is held in the pliers with the magnet providing a welding return. Once the unit is charged, by pressing the ‘Charge’ button, the unit then senses when the operator touches the end of the thermocouple wire to the workpiece and then automatically spot welds the TC wire to the workpiece. The unit then automatically recharges ready for the next spot weld.
• Manual operation – Stripped back, bare TC wire is held in the pliers against the workpiece with the magnet providing a welding return. Once the unit is charged by pressing the ‘Charge’ button, pressing the ‘Weld’ button then spot welds the TC wire to the workpiece.
• 22 to 50 Joules energy output suitable for attaching various sizes or thermocouple wire 0.5mm to 1.7mm solid TC wire.
• Rechargeable battery.
• Low battery LED indicator.
• Auto switch-off after 3 minutes to conserve battery.
• 60V maximum output voltage.
• Stainless-steel case includes shoulder strap and tool storage.
• Supplied with one set of pliers, welding return magnet and supply and supply lead.
Download datasheet file